With our presence in Bangalore, we maintain a network extending into the heart of the Indian business community
Our Indian office is located in Bangalore, India’s technology capital and home to many corporate headquarters. We work extensively with Indian and Western Companies on domestic and cross-border strategic initiatives and financial transactions.
Building long-term and personal relationships are critical to making business in India. Thanks to our local presence and long experience of running Indian businesses, P2P Consultants has the right network of relationships with business leaders to accelerate your success in India:
- Business families (“promoters”): the heart of the Indian industry
- CXOs and Board Members of many companies
- Financial investors, bankers, etc.
Deal-making in India requires many skills
- Identifying the right partners and targets require a good network, as important information is often not publicly available.
- Relationship building between parties is a necessary first step before any serious business and financial talks begin.
- Assessing the true value of an Indian company will require a special effort from both parties as financial information may not be as available as in other countries.
- Because of very different approaches to negotiation and sharing information, managing parties' expectations and clarifying deal terms will be critical to avoid misunderstandings and unnecessary conflicts.
- As sense of time and time management may be very different, advisors will put special emphasis on keeping parties together and closing within a reasonable timeframe.
P2P Consultants in India
- We have been enthusiastic about working in India for many years.
- Our team includes experienced partners having managed businesses on the ground and with a proven track record of successful deal making and consulting in India.
- We are the only European boutique firm that we know of who are trusted enough to broker deals between two Indian parties.